USB 3.1 Type-C to RJ45 HUB Ethernet Network LAN Card Adapter (AL)
10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
7-10 Working Days
Title:USB 3.1 Type-C to RJ45 HUB Ethernet Network LAN Card Adapter (AL)
· New generation USB 3.1 cable with revolutionary Type-C connector, made for The New MacBook
· USB-C Compatible: Works with the latest computers and smart devices with USB-C ports.
· RJ45 port compatible with 10/100 - USB 2.0 hub with 3 USB A female receptacles
· Reversible design (plug in both ways) and backwards compatible with existing USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 devices.
· NOT SUITABLE FOR MOBILES AND TABLETS
Type C Port: Designed for work with the latest computers, laptops, ultrabook and other USB C devices, such as for MacBook 2016, ChromeBook Pixel and more.
Specification: Plug and play hot swappable, small size, easy to use and carry. Support over current and instant current protection. USB 3.1 to 10/100 mbps Ethernet support scalable power charger passive high bandwidth(10gbps/ch) compatible with: Nokia n1 tablet, ChromeBook Pixel 2015, msi gaming notebooks, 12" Macbook, OnePlus 2 phone, and other devices with a USB 3.1 type c port
3 Port USB 3.0 Hub: Allows you connect up to 3 USB devices-mouse, keyboard, card reader, flash drive, printer and other USB-enabled peripherals, data transfer rates up to 5Gbps,fast charge the devices, backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 standard.
100M Ethernet LAN Adapter: Provides a PC, Mac laptop or tablet with access to a wired network, supports 10/100M networking speeds, compatible with Windows, Mac/Chrome OS, Linux.
Plug and Play/Unibody Design: No driver software required, allows simple set up, unibody design of the USB type c connector and the hub housing, more durable and high-quality.
· Product description Material: AL and Metal Cable length: 17.5cm/6.89in (Approx.) Port: Type C to RJ45 + 3 Port USB3.0 HUB. 3xUSB 3.0 female; 1xRJ45 female Connector: USB 3.1 Type C Male
- The use of a unique burst transmission mechanism, so that the USB bus packet transmission rate to the extreme) - Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and two sets of VLAN ID filtering - Integrated 10/100 / 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet MAC / PHY - Supports all USB 3.0 power saving modes (U0, U1, U2 and U3) - Support IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet) - Support full-duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control and half-duplex back pressure flow control